This was really interesting.
What in the living hell did I just watch?
A child sick of the repetitions in his life.
I am glad I took time out of my day to watch this
//I’m sorry if it pisses people off that I have this on my blog but this is literally everything that truly upsets me in my personal life.
- The way they have the student’s as numbers really got to me on a personal level I can’t even begin to describe. My school boards treat us as if we are just simply numbers, that’s why we have ‘student numbers’ that we use for everything.
- The horrible pollution and toxins we are practically pouring into the air we need to survive.
- The way the teacher just looked at him like he was an ‘it’ and not an actual person.
- The way they graded the students not even caring.
- The way it literally BROKE not only him but an entire generation.
- The worse part is the ending because not only did he save the dogs life, that he had watched die everyday, he died himself doing something different for once in his life.
- Not to mention that’s probably the first and last time he has ever laughed.
Sorry for ranting I just needed to get this off my chest.
oh my god and then the pictures. how we’re allowed to be “individuals” and “think creatively” but all of the pictures were just slight variations of the same thing- what they wanted us to draw.
and then the part where he starts shaking and the teacher looks so confused. because the teacher cannot comprehend why a student could POSSIBLY be unhappy when he/she gets such good grades.
this video is beautiful, and worth the 4 minutes of your life to watch
just the fact the children’s mouths are zipped up goes to show how we as children have no voice, just silenced in order to conform to what is deemed as normality. but when the zips break, and the kids escape we see they all run in the same direction (apart from the main character), which to me says how despite the opportunity of freedom and individuality, we dont know of anything else, how to do things by one’s self, so we progress in a similar conformity as from the start.
also, there’s the mask that the teacher wears, which kinda says how we only know what we see, not what lies underneath.
Also a fantastic use of Chopin’s funeral march.
and note how even when their zippers break they still have no voice.
This was absolutely terrifying and amazing at the same time
I wish I saw this when I was in school.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
We need a class called: how to, the basics to surviving once you’ve left home.
IM MAKING A PIE AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IODINE IN IT INSTEAD OF VANILLA EXTRACT
I ALMOST FED THIS PIE TO MY FAMILY
I WAS GOING TO FEED THIS PIE TO MY CLASSMATES
I WAS ABOUT TO MURDER PEOPLE THROUGH PIE
LIKE LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PIE
DOESNT IT LOOK NICE
DONT YOU WANT TO EAT IT
TOO FUCKING BAD ITS POISONOUS YOU’LL DIE
HOW DO YOU MIX UP IODINE AND VANILLA EXTRACT
WHY DO YOU HAVE IODINE IN THE KITCHEN
WHY DO YOU HAVE IT AT ALL
This one looks like a scanner
This one poaches eggs too
Fucking hamster wheels
This ones see through
This one hangs on the fucking wall
It’s like a flower
Hand held toaster
Need a reminder? write it on your toast
No school like the old school
WERE LOSING HIM SIR NOT ON MY WATCH
Now you know todays weather
i didn’t realize that a toaster fandom actually existed. this is beautiful.